- About Us
TriStar Skyline is recognized as the premier regional medical center serving patients from throughout northern middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky. Our number one priority is to provide our patients with the highest quality and most technologically advanced care. Our team of healthcare professionals are here 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to serve your medical needs, whether it is a scheduled visit or an emergency. At TriStar Skyline, the patient always comes first! We realize that each person who arrives through our doors seeking medical care is someone special. We attempt to treat everyone as though they were a member of our own family. It is our mission to provide the best care in our region. TriStar Skyline has earned numerous honors and distinctions that only validate the care you will receive here:
- In the top 10% of HCA hospitals nationwide for best overall patient satisfaction.
- One of only two Tennessee hospitals to receive “Best Acute Care Hospital” for outstanding quality outcomes in the treatment of the most common conditions that hospitals treat such as heart attack, heart failure and pneumonia care.
- National accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Physicians and Providers for our Emergency Department Chest Pain Center.
- Tennessee first hospital to earn “Primary Stroke Center Certification” from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Middle Tennessee only CARF Accredited Acute Medical Rehabilitation Program and one of only three programs in the state with CARF accreditation for stroke rehab.
- Three-year accreditation with commendation for our cancer program by the American College of Surgeon Commission on Cancer. Our staff received commendations for six different areas of accomplishment.
- One of the first hospitals in the nation to implement EMAR® barcode technology to ensure accuracy in the delivery of medication TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
Our TriStar Skyline offers the most comprehensive behavioral health and chemical dependency services available in Middle Tennessee. With programs for children through seniors, services are provided in a variety of formats to accommodate the individual patient from inpatient care, to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care.