TriStar Skyline Primetimers
What is TriStar Skyline PrimeTimers?
Exceeding the expectations of people who are entering the “prime of their lives”, ages 50+, is one of TriStar Skyline’s main priorities. For many years, back to our days as Nashville Memorial Hospital, we have provided a “senior program” – first it was called Prime Time, then it became Senior Friends when NMH became affiliated with HCA.
The Senior Friends program helped to meet the needs of our 65+ population for many years. However, in 2005 we realized the need for something new and innovative to also engage our 50-64 population, many of whom do not see themselves as “seniors.” That’s what the TriStar Skyline PrimeTimers Program is all about – bringing valuable healthcare education to those in our community who are 50+.
Must be at least age 50 to join. $12 a year membership dues (multi-year and same-household discounts available). Hospital volunteers at TriStar Skyline or TriStar Skyline Madison Campus who volunteer at least 50 hours a year will receive a free membership.
Screenings and Health Service Benefits
- Free Flu Vaccine Event (contingent on resource availability and any applicable national guidelines)
- Discounts from the MetroMedical Pharmacy at TriStar Skyline – 12% on all items, including over-the-counter medication (EXCLUDES co-pays).
- Discounted Wellness memberships (see below for details)
- Discounted meals in the cafeterias at TriStar Skyline & TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – a 30% discount with membership card.
- Free coffee and tea from the TriStar Skyline Main and TriStar Skyline Madison cafeterias with membership card.
- Hospitalization meal benefit if the active PrimeTimer is in the hospital, one free meal ticket will be offered to one family member per day of the hospital stay. The PrimeTimer or caregiver must call 769-2200 or come to the Volunteer Services Office on the G-Level and inform the Director of the PrimeTimer’s hospitalization to be eligible.
- (6) programs per year (this includes 4 educational luncheons, (1) flu shot clinic and (1) Holiday Luncheon in December.)
- Discounted luncheon price of $4 for members ($6 for non-members, if space is available.)
- Free birthday meal for all members to be redeemed at the following meeting.
All reservations need to be made through TriStar Medline (615) 342-1919.