What is TriStar Skyline PrimeTimers?
TriStar Skyline PrimeTimers is a senior activity group for people age 50 and above, which provides social time, health education, and discounts. Currently, the PrimeTimers group consists of more than 400 members, many of whom also contribute their time volunteering at TriStar Skyline. The program offers the following benefits:
Program BenefitsScreenings and Health Service Benefits
- Free Flu Vaccine Event (contingent on resource availability and any applicable national guidelines)
- 10% Discount from Nashville Pharmacy on store items (excludes prescriptions, the $1 section and candy). Located at 3443 Dickerson Pike, Suite 110, Nashville, TN 37207. (615) 724-0066. You may also receive free delivery on your prescriptions when needed. See store for details and guidelines.
- Discounted meals in the cafeterias at TriStar Skyline & TriStar Skyline Madison Campus - a 30% discount with membership card.
- Free coffee and tea from the TriStar Skyline Main and TriStar Skyline Madison cafeterias with membership card.
- Hospitalization meal benefit if the active PrimeTimer is in the hospital as an inpatient, one free meal ticket will be offered to a spouse or one caregiver per day of the hospital stay not to exceed two weeks. The PrimeTimer or caregiver must call 769-2200 or visit the Volunteer Services Office (open Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm on the ground level) to receive the meal ticket.
- (6) programs per year (this includes 4 educational luncheons, (1) flu shot clinic and (1) holiday luncheon in December.)
- Discounted luncheon price of $4 for members ($6 for non-members, if space is available).
- Free birthday meal provided during your birthday month.
Must be at least age 50 to join. Membership cost is $12 per year. $12 a year membership dues (multi-year and same-household discounts available). Hospital volunteers at TriStar Skyline or TriStar Skyline Madison Campus who volunteer at least 50 hours a year will receive a free membership.
All reservations need to be made through TriStar Medline® (615) 342-1919.
This application may be printed, completed & mailed to our office. For any questions, please call (615) 769-2200.