For a free physician referral, please call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919
Nashville Spine Surgeons
Spine surgeons at TriStar Skyline have the latest technology to treat all types of spinal injuries and back pain. We can help with minimally-invasive treatments like epidural injections and disc compression so you can have relief from back pain and recover quickly from surgery.
The O-Arm for Spine Surgery
TriStar Skyline is the only hospital in Middle Tennessee offering O-arm® multi-dimensional surgical imaging. This provides more precise, real-time information during spinal surgery. The technology works like a GPS navigation system with intraoperative 3-D imaging to guide the surgeon and the instruments into exact placement throughout the procedure.
The O-arm can visually confirm the accuracy of the procedure before the patient even leaves the operating room, which reduces the likelihood of repeat surgery or complications. The smaller incisions also offer less pain and faster recovery time than traditional spine surgery.
Faster Recovery with Physiatry Experts
Our physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians are experts in the field of physiatry, a specialized non-surgical branch of medicine that addresses problems using aggressive rehabilitation to promote the restoration of maximum function.
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals focus on treating patients with spinal injuries using state-of-the-art technology:
- Back Pain (acute and chronic)
- Compression Fractures - Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniation/Problems
- Extremity Pain (arm or leg)
- Failed Back and Neck Surgery
- Fall and Balance Issues (related to spine and back)
- Motor Vehicle Accident-Related Injuries
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck Pain (acute and chronic)
- Numbness (related to spine and back)
- Scoliosis Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Weakness Associated with a Neurological Diagnosis
- Work-Related Injuries
If surgery is necessary, our surgical team may perform one of the following interventions:
- Cervical Discectomies and Fusion
- Interspinous Process Decompression (X-stop procedure)
- Percutaneous Facet Joint Fusion
- Percutaneous Pedicale Screw Fixation