We Save Lives.
TriStar Skyline is a designated Level II Trauma Center. From motor vehicle accidents to falls, the TriStar Skyline Trauma Center is equipped to handle the most critical emergencies. With traumatic injury, saving time is crucial:
- TriStar Skyline's North Nashville location off Interstates 65 and 24 allows for regional access to emergency treatment.
- The facility is equipped with two helipads, one of which is located directly outside the emergency department to provide rapid access to treatment.
- Large trauma rooms are located just inside the Emergency Department ambulance entrance and the critical care unit, surgical suites, and imaging areas are located nearby on the same floor.
Experienced Trauma Team
- Trauma Medical Director
- Board Certified Trauma Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Trauma Program Director
- Performance Improvement Coordinator
- Specially Trained Nurses
Our trauma surgeons and physician specialist are on site 24/7 to provide the highest level of life-saving care.
Increased Chance of Survival
TriStar Skyline's trauma center is equipped with specialized resources to care for the most severely injured patients. The risk of death is greatly reduced when a severely injured patient receives care at a trauma center.
If you are a physician, authorized hospital representative or emergency responder and would like to transfer a patient to TriStar Skyline, please call the TriStar Transfer Center at (855) DR-ADMIT (372-3648).