We want to make preparing for your hospital visit as stress-free and simple as possible. Enter your information online before your arrival to save time at the hospital.
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time to process all of your information.
Online pre-registration is only available for the following services at TriStar Skyline:
- Surgeries, procedures and scheduled appointments
What You Will Need
Please make sure you have all necessary information available to complete this process. You will need:
- An active MyHealthOne account
- All contact information (patient, responsible party and emergency contacts)
- All current insurance cards (including Medicare and Medicaid)
- Family and ordering physician first and last names
- Employer contact information
Creating a MyHealthOne Account
Please create your free MyHealthOne patient portal account before you begin the pre-registration process. Our patient portal is a secure online location to record your health information and keep track of your experiences with our hospital. MyHealthOne provides you and your loved ones with more control and flexibility in how you manage your care.